Saturday, December 13, 2008

21 december: Step into a picture

Scene.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
Especially for my exposition I have made some life-size objects related to my 'Muis-stories'. The idea was that, apart from the frames on the walls, it would be nice when there would be something three-dimensional in the gallery. So I created some furniture that you could find in peoples houses during my childhood, like a chair, a Tv, a floor lamp etc... and also a life-size Muis. The plan is that on sunday the 21st of december a visitor can be photographed 'in a comic-picture' with his or her head 'on Tv' or together with Muis. I have added text-balloons to both Muis and the TV on which the visitor can write his own text. Of course the visitor can get the picture for a sympathetic price. So if you want to be immortalized in a real comic-picture, come to Lilys, Weimarstraat 58, The Hague on the 21st of december. The gallery opens at 13.00 hrs.
Scene2.jpg picture by erikdegraaf

No comments: