Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pre-Announcement

Vooraankondiging1.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
Now that I have finished Scherven (Splinters) I'm busy doing the preparation of the introduction of the book. Both Oog & Blik and De Bezige Bij are informing the press. I've been asked to do a signing-session on the 1st of may at comic-shop Yendor in Rotterdam to present the book. I have designed some material for that event. To start with an pre-announcement. There are two versions of it, which are both used. In the next weeks I will show you the real announcement and the poster.
I have base one of the versions on the look and feel of the propaganda-posters which were used during the Second Worldwar. The other looks more like a package with secret information in it.
Vooraankondiging.jpg picture by erikdegraaf

No comments: