Saturday, November 22, 2008

Opening expo next sunday

UitnodigingLilys.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
Coming sunday, 30th of november at 16.oo hrs, my exposition at Lilys will be opened. Illustrations related to my books and my new story Scherven will be shown. The work has different sizes, varying from 70x100 centimeters to 30x30 and most of the illustrations are for sale. Of course, all my work is framed and signed. Apart from enjoying the illustrations, visitors have the possibility to really step into my imagery and get an all-time memory. I realize this sounds quite mysterious, but I want to keep it that way till the opening, so come and see it!
At the opening I will sign my books and also have some new work, about which I will tell you in my next post.
Lilys is at Weimarstraat 58, The Hague and the exposition lasts till 27th of december.
At sunday 21th of december I will be at the gallery again to sign my books. I hope to see you at one of these days!

No comments: