Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The making of...

Inrichten1.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
The weeks before the opening of my exposition I've been very busy with things like framing my drawings, designing the postcards and preparing all kind of other stuff. Luckily I got a lot of help. Especially from André (who I like to thank again), but also from Rolin, Chloë, Danny, Thijs, Jaap and George (thank you all!). We could start to arrange the exposition only on the evening before the opening on sunday, because there was an expo ending at the gallery that saturday. After a few hours of hard work everything was hung and cleaned. I had exactly enough drawings to fill the room: my youth memories on one side and the Scherven drawings on the other side. The serene atmosphere of the gallery and my drawings fitted perfectly together. All visitors could enter!
Inrichten2.jpg picture by erikdegraaf

No comments: