Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Utrecht, 6th of november

Utrecht12010.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
Last saturday I was at 'de Kunststripbeurs' in Utrecht with my books, prints, postcards and other stuff. This happening in the 'Janskerk' is a very nice way for comicartists to meet a new public.
For the visitors there was a lot to discover: well known artists like Joost Swarte, Hanco Kolk and Maaike Hartjes, but also upcoming talents like Aimé de Jong and Martijn van Santen.
Utrecht22010.jpg picture by erikdegraaf
The doors opened at ten o'clock but the start was quite slow. Around one o'clock more people came in and I had a busy afternoon signing and selling my stuff.
At two o'clock 'Mooi is dat!' was presented and after that I could also sell signed prints of my contribution to the book. I got very positive reactions on it.
But my moment of the day was meeting Javier Mariscal who gave me beautiful compliments about my work. He made my day!
Utrecht32010.jpg picture by erikdegraaf

No comments: